How Many Sessions Does It Take to Remove a Tattoo?admin
How Many Sessions Does It Take to Remove a Tattoo
Tattoo removal treatment is a process that requires patience. There are several factors that make a tattoo hard or easy to remove. With the advancement in laser technology, it is possible to remove a tattoo completely.
Elements that Determine the Number of Sessions
The number of treatment sessions for the removal of a tattoo is entirely dependent on the type of tattoo, depth of ink, skin types, tattoo location and how long the tattoo has been in the skin.
- The more challenging colours, such as green and blue are harder to remove and they require more sessions.
- The skin needs some time to heal and then flush the particles naturally.
- Small tattoos take as much time to remove as big ones.
- Large tattoos are removed in sections rather than removing the whole of it. So, it requires more sessions.
- It also takes more time if the patient is a smoker.
- The skin type and tone also determine the number of sessions required to remove unwanted ink.
- Lastly, the location of the tattoo also determines how much the removal hurts and how many sessions it takes to get rid of it. The tattoo on lower legs or body extremities is not easy to remove and increase the number sessions.
- Post-care is also essential to heal quickly.
To sum it up, it is difficult to say how many sessions it takes to remove a tattoo.
Book an appointment for a free initial consultation and a Doff & Flux Experienced Laser specialist will examine the skin and and the tattoo and estimate the sessions required to remove the tattoo completely.
Call or make an appointment online with Doff & Flux for faster and quicker results.
Call us: 96630845
The Doff Team